Re: [Synoptic-L] Where are the archives?

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2005
      On 08/07/05, Joseph Weaks <j.weaks@...> wrote:

      > All list messages prior to the switch are archived separately at
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/synoptic-l
      >
      > Currently, the last message in the old archives is dated:
      > July 7, 2005 8:06 PM Eastern daylight time/July 8, 2005 12:06 AM GMT
      > but I don't know if Mark has disabled the old list-serv yet, so don't
      > know if that's all there will be.

      Thanks for that, Joe. Yes, this was the reason I was a bit annoyed
      with the Yahoo!Groups help. What I was asking for was that we conjoin
      the old archive to the newly hosted group or in their terms make this
      "remote" group a Yahoo!Groups hosted group. It used to be possible to
      make the switch, but alas no longer.

      But what I've done is to provide a link to the old archive as well as
      to the new group and archive on the homepage at
      http://NTGateway.com/synoptic-l.

      I have blocked access to the old majordomo list now so that no further
      messages can go through on that. I'll close it down soon.

      Mark
      --
      Dr Mark Goodacre mailto:Goodacre@...
      Dept of Theology and Religion