OT references

  • Daniel Frayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2007
      It is my understanding that, although a given MSS or language family
      may tend to quote from a given OT version (MT, DSS, LXX, Peshitta,
      etc.), that even in a given manuscript, there may be wide variance in
      this. Is there a good treatment about the wording of OT references?
      Especially useful would be something that includes various MSS
      families, unique variants and languages. Also, regardless of the
      language of the references, a treatment in English would be the most
      helpful. Thanks.
      Dan