Son of Man

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      To: Synoptic
      On: Son of Man
      From: Bruce

      The T & T Clark catalog, besides offering possibilities of purchasing $130
      books for $20, also lists some intriguing new titles. Among them (for me at
      least) is Maurice Casey, The Solution of the 'Son of Man' Problem. The
      stated release date is May 2007, so it ought to be out, but no library
      accessible to me seems to have a copy. Has anyone on the list seen it? If
      so, could they summarize Casey's position in a few well-chosen words? On or
      off list, as may best suit the taste and convenience of the supplier.

      Thanks,