Re: [SPAM] [Synoptic-L] Are we serious?

  • John C. Poirier
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2007
      Kym,

      This list has been in a quiet spell for quite a while. Please understand that the silence is not a reflection of what others think of your ideas. It's just that most of us (I think) are temporarily tuckered out when it comes to arguing about the synoptic problem (at least in this sort of venue), or we are working on other things. Perhaps one day things will pick up again.

      There was one month, a couple years ago, when there were so many messages that I couldn't stand it.

      John C. Poirier