Re: [Synoptic-L] GH: The Synoptic Solution

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2007
      Dear Jim,

      Thanks for your recent post to Synoptic-L. I would like to take this
      opportunity to remind you of the first of our protocols, which asks
      for you to "keep messages as concise and as relevant as possible". We
      discourage posters from submitting entire essays to the list without
      first consulting with the coordinators. We appreciate your
      understanding on this.

      With best wishes
      Mark
      --