Re: [Synoptic-L] NT Count

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 18 3:54 AM
      Ken Olson wrote:

      > Since the MSS are written in scriptura continua, won't the count vary a bit by
      > how the editor separates the words in addtion to what readings one allows into
      > the text?

      Ken,

      What you say is quite true, but surely this would be a very small variation,
      and it would tend to cancel out over a large number of words - unless there
      is a systematic bias with some editors.

      If anyone is really interested I could provide the sums in letters, which
      would bypass that particular problem.