personal note

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2007
      List folk,

      I'm sorry to intrude on your day this way, but I've relocated my
      Biblical Studies Resources page to another server and wanted to ask you
      to update your links (presuming, of course, that surely everyone on list
      must be linking to it...).

      Anyway, here's the new URL

      http://drjewest.googlepages.com/

      (note, too, that the signature below has also been updated).

      Thanks, and now back to our regular programming.

      --
      Jim West, ThD