Re: [Synoptic-L] E-Lister's Photo from SBL 2006

  • Stephen C. Carlson
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 27, 2006
      At 08:58 PM 11/26/2006 -0600, Joseph Weaks wrote:
      >I don't have all the names down, and I'm sure someone else's camera
      >did a better job, but here's my photo of the E-listers gathering at
      >SBL in Washington, D.C.
      >
      >http://www.flickr.com/photos/weaks/307202319/in/set-72157594393574329/

      Joe,

      Thanks for that. To fill in some of the missing names, I believe the
      following people are represented:

      Front Row, Left to Right: Frank Jacks, Gordon Raynal, Jeffrey Gibson, Stephen Carlson, Jacob Knee

      Middle Row, Left to Right: Jim Davila and ???

      Back Row, Left to Right: ???, Julian Jensen, Steve Black, Ken Olson (partial), Joe Weaks, Gail Dawson, and George Kiraz

      Somebody please help us out on the two missing names.

      Stephen Carlson
      --
      Stephen C. Carlson mailto:scarlson@...
    • Jeffrey B. Gibson
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 27, 2006
        "Stephen C. Carlson" wrote:

        > Thanks for that. To fill in some of the missing names, I believe the
        > following people are represented:
        >
        > Front Row, Left to Right: Frank Jacks, Gordon Raynal, Jeffrey Gibson, Stephen Carlson, Jacob Knee
        >
        > Middle Row, Left to Right: Jim Davila and ???

        Bill Skelton

        Yours,

        Jeffrey
        --
        Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
        1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 27, 2006
          "Stephen C. Carlson" wrote:

          > Back Row, Left to Right: ???,

          I think this is Stan Gundry, Senior Vice President and Editor-in-Chief at Zondervan Press.

          Or is he me, just as you are?

          Jeffrey
          --
          Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
          1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 27, 2006
            Thanks, I made the corrections.
            Joe Weaks

            I think this is Stan Gundry, Senior Vice President and Editor-in-Chief at Zondervan Press.

            Or is he me, just as you are?

            Jeffrey
            --
            Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)