Do you practice the warm and fuzzy “new age” way of Love?

  • ronnie_rothchild
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2006
      Hello, I've noticed that a number of people accuse others of not acting
      in a "loving" manner at times. Do you practice the warm and fuzzy
      "new age" way of Love?
      To be honest, it's a little less than satisfying.

      It appears that most don't have any inclination of what the true love of
      God is. Seems to be a lost "art."

      I think it's about time someone got it right, as they did here:

      http://www.america-in-prophecy.org/INV7Q0QQQQ.html
      <http://www.america-in-prophecy.org/INV7Q0QQQQ.html>

      Do you agree ?
      .
      ronnie_rothchild#yahoo.com <mailto:ronnie_rothchild@...>
      Ron

    • Jim West
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2006
        ronnie_rothchild wrote:
        > Hello, I've noticed that a number of people accuse others of not acting
        > in a "loving" manner at times. Do you practice the warm and fuzzy
        > "new age" way of Love?
        > To be honest, it's a little less than satisfying.

        etc. Snipped.

        Not exactly appropriate list subject matter, is it?

        --
        Jim West, ThD

      • Mark Goodacre
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 22, 2006
          Apologies to the list for the message that went through earlier. We have,
          of course, banned the person who was attempting to spam the list. Mark

          --
          Mark Goodacre Goodacre@...
          Associate Professor

          http://NTGateway.com/goodacre