Owen's _Observations on the Four Gospels_

  • Tim Lewis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2006
      Can anyone help me with information on finding Owen's book? All my
      searches online are coming up with nothing.

      Henry Owen, _Observations on the Four Gospels; tending chiefly to
      ascertain the Times of their Publications; to illustrate the Form and
      Manner of their Composition (London: T. Payne, 1764)

      Tim Lewis
      Cranbourne, Australia
    • goranson@duke.edu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2006
        > Henry Owen, _Observations on the Four Gospels; tending chiefly to
        > ascertain the Times of their Publications; to illustrate the Form and
        > Manner of their Composition (London: T. Payne, 1764)
        >
        > Tim Lewis
        > Cranbourne, Australia

        The National Library of Australia has both online and microfilm versions.

        Stephen Goranson
        http://www.duke.edu/~goranson
        "Jannaeus, His Brother Absalom, and Judah the Essene"