More on Lummis (was Re: [Synoptic-L] One of History's little ironies!)

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2006
      Further on-line research throws up the interesting bit of bibliography
      that Lummis published an article with a fine title, "The Case Against
      'Q'", HJ 24 (1925-6): 755-65. I wonder if this is the same piece to
      which Taylor was referring? If so, the pagination is different. (Our
      forefathers did not share our bibliographical finesse.)

      I also notice that Peter Head marks Lummis as a Matthean priorist in
      _Christology and the Synoptic Problem: An Argument for Markan
      Priority_ (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1997), 17.

      Mark
      --
      Mark Goodacre Goodacre@...
      Associate Professor