Re: [Synoptic-L] Directionality in Mt/Lk

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2006
      To: Synoptic
      Cc: GPG
      On: Directionality in Mt/Lk
      From: Bruce

      CHUCK: If I may reply to my own post. It occurred to me after I sent the
      below that we have examples of Mt and Lk behaving according to my first
      scenario in the triple tradition, i.e., in their relationship with Mk (some
      of Lk's "Holy Spirit" additions are in the triple tradition). Might this add
      weight to the probability of this scenario?

      BRUCE: Sorry for the necessity of replying to one's own post. It puzzled me,
      and so I checked back. My answer to Chuck's most helpful question was sent
      earlier this afternoon, but apparently the distribution was defective; I
      didn't get a copy from Synoptic (though I did from the other group
      addressed), and apparently neither did Chuck. I have checked the Synoptic
      archive, and it appears there as #591. (Otherwise I would repeat it).

      Presumably the flurry of thought in that half hour baffled the reflexes of
      the distributing mechanism.

      Warring States Projectc