Administration Note

  • Stephen C. Carlson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2006
      I've noticed a couple of cases where a poster has quoted
      an entire, lengthy message, just to add a couple of lines
      of new matter, often just at the top. This practice goes
      against the list's protocols which include:

      >2. Please quote only the relevant parts of messages to
      >which you are responding.

      Because some subscribers still have dial-up access, excessive
      quoting wastes both their time and money and is thus considered
      inconsiderate.

      Stephen Carlson
      --
      Stephen C. Carlson mailto:scarlson@...