pages from Joan Taylor's _The Immerser_

  • Jgibson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2014
      Can anyone who has a copy of Joan Taylor's The Immerser: John the Baptist Within Second Temple Judaism provide me with a scan of pp 151-153,

      I thought I had a copy of her book,  but I don't.

      And does anyone here know of anyone besides Taylor and Claire Rothschild who argue that the Lord's Prayer originates with John?

      With thanks in advance!

      Jeffrey
      --
      ---
      Jeffrey B. Gibson  D.Phil. Oxon.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2014
        JB asked:
        ------------------
        And does anyone here know of anyone besides Taylor and Claire
        Rothschild who argue that the Lord's Prayer originates with John?
        With thanks in advance!
        Jeffrey
        -------------------

        On this topic one could try this item, but I don't
        have it to hand so can't refresh my memory of JKE's answer -

        Elliott, J. K. "Did the Lord's Prayer Originate with John
        the Baptist?" TZ 29 (1973) 215.

      • Jgibson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2014
          On 7/24/2014 11:30 AM, David Mealand D.Mealand@... [Synoptic] wrote:
          > JB asked:
          > ------------------
          > And does anyone here know of anyone besides Taylor and Claire
          > Rothschild who argue that the Lord's Prayer originates with John?
          > With thanks in advance!
          > Jeffrey
          > -------------------
          >
          > On this topic one could try this item, but I don't
          > have it to hand so can't refresh my memory of JKE's answer -
          >
          > Elliott, J. K. "Did the Lord's Prayer Originate with John
          > the Baptist?" TZ 29 (1973) 215.

          Thanks for this! Is the article available on JSTOR? Can anyone here
          provide me with a copy of it?

          Again, with thanks in advance,

          Jeffrey

          --