Missing Attachment

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2013
      To: Synoptic
      Re: Missing Attachment
      From: Bruce

      In my recent note in response to David Inglis, I reckoned without the power
      of Synoptic to strip interpolations from messages, so that note did not
      after all give access to my old Gospel Trajectories paper.

      Here is another way:

      http://www.umass.edu/wsp/journals/alpha/v1/a1-04%20trajectories.pdf

      It will be seen that the core of it goes back to a Synoptic posting many
      years ago. It is included here, then, essentially by way of refreshment.

      Corrections always welcome. Since that piece in its present form was first
      shared within our small study group, several additional trajectories have
      been noted, which will probably be included in any future revision. Such are
      always welcome, and can be sent at any time to

      The grateful undersigned,

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2014

        Bruce, that link is broken.

        David Inglis

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2014

          To: Synoptic

          On: URL

          From: Bruce

          David keeps reminding me that a link previously given to my little Gospel Trajectories piece is broken. So it is, and I am not entirely sure how that happened. Meanwhile, here is perhaps a safer one (no spaces in the URL formula) which takes one to the Alpha v1 index page, where that and a couple other articles, from the whole TOC, are available as free preprints.

          http://www.umass.edu/wsp/journals/alpha/v1/index.html

          Any editorial or other suggestions are always welcome. There is a link at the bottom of that page from which they can be sent.