Where are the archives?

  • John N. Lupia
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2005
      Dear Mark:

      I appreciate all of your hard work to maintain this list. I noticed there are only
      two messages in the archives. Where are all of the old messages? How can
      we access them?

      Thanks.

      With warm regards,
      John N. Lupia, III
    • Joseph Weaks
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2005
        On Jul 7, 2005, at 6:46 PM, John N. Lupia wrote:
        > I noticed there are only
        > two messages in the archives. Where are all of the old messages? How
        > can
        > we access them?

        All list messages prior to the switch are archived separately at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/synoptic-l

        Currently, the last message in the old archives is dated:
        July 7, 2005 8:06 PM Eastern daylight time/July 8, 2005 12:06 AM GMT
        but I don't know if Mark has disabled the old list-serv yet, so don't
        know if that's all there will be.

        Cheers,
        Joe

        Rev. Joseph A. Weaks
        Ph.D. (Cand.), Brite Divinity School, Ft. Worth
        j.weaks@...

        The Macintosh Biblioblog http://macbiblioblog.blogspot.com
        "All things Macintosh for the Bible Scholar"
      • Mark Goodacre
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2005
          On 08/07/05, Joseph Weaks <j.weaks@...> wrote:

          > All list messages prior to the switch are archived separately at
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/synoptic-l
          >
          > Currently, the last message in the old archives is dated:
          > July 7, 2005 8:06 PM Eastern daylight time/July 8, 2005 12:06 AM GMT
          > but I don't know if Mark has disabled the old list-serv yet, so don't
          > know if that's all there will be.

          Thanks for that, Joe. Yes, this was the reason I was a bit annoyed
          with the Yahoo!Groups help. What I was asking for was that we conjoin
          the old archive to the newly hosted group or in their terms make this
          "remote" group a Yahoo!Groups hosted group. It used to be possible to
          make the switch, but alas no longer.

          But what I've done is to provide a link to the old archive as well as
          to the new group and archive on the homepage at
          http://NTGateway.com/synoptic-l.

          I have blocked access to the old majordomo list now so that no further
          messages can go through on that. I'll close it down soon.

          Mark
          --
          Dr Mark Goodacre mailto:Goodacre@...
          Dept of Theology and Religion