article request

  • Jgibson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2013
      Does anyone here have access to the Sage website? If so, I'd be
      grateful if you could download and send me the PDF of my"Jesus' Refusal
      To Produce a 'Sign' (Mk 8.11-13)" that appeared in JSNT 1990.

      I don't seem to have the original stored anywhere on my computer.

      Jeffrey

      --
      ---
      Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.

    • Jgibson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2013
        On 5/25/2013 9:45 AM, Jgibson wrote:
        > Does anyone here have access to the Sage website? If so, I'd be
        > grateful if you could download and send me the PDF of my"Jesus' Refusal
        > To Produce a 'Sign' (Mk 8.11-13)" that appeared in JSNT 1990.
        >
        > I don't seem to have the original stored anywhere on my computer.
        >

        > Jeffrey

        Several list members have responded to my request. My thanks to them.

        Jeffrey

        --
        ---
        Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.