Asking for comments on this possible 'solution' to some problems with Lk 4:14b-15

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 8:59 AM
      I have added a new (quite short) page to my website that (I believes) explains the following issues in Lk 4:

      1. Why does Jesus preach all over Galilee, then go to Nazareth and Capernaum, and then (at least, according to
      most mss) preach all over Galilee again?

      2. Why does Jesus become well known in Galilee before going to Nazareth and Capernaum, and then again afterwards?

      3. Why does Lk 4:44 have Jesus going to 'Galilee,' 'Judea,' or 'the Jews,' depending on which mss you look at?

      The answer (I believe) lies in the relationship between Lk 4:14b, 15 and the very similar verses 4:37, 44. Can I ask for
      comments, corrections, thoughts, etc. please. The link is below.

      David Inglis, Lafayette, CA, 94549, USA

      Well Known in Galilee - Twice <https://sites.google.com/site/inglisonmarcion/Home/luke/fame-in-galilee>