RE: [Synoptic-L] counts of word tokens (ADDENDUM )!)

  • Rick Hubbard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
      Just to add to and correct my comments in the previous note, the Aland
      section number for the longer ending of MK is 363 not 353.

      More to the point, however, is accuracy of the counts I originally provided
      to David. I have, as I said, verified that that the database contains the
      correct number of Greek words and (now) that the correct pericope numbers
      are assigned. The problems seems to have been how the attestation (single,
      double, triple) were marked. I am in the process of looking for the source
      of the error and hopefully will be able to come back with corrected numbers
      soon.

      Rick