Apologies: Location of TC-list?

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2013
      Apologies for posting here, but it seemed like the best approach. I used to be active on TC-list a number of years ago,
      but using the last address I have it appears that the list has been moved somewhere else. This page
      http://rosetta.reltech.org/TC/tc-list.html has a link that claims to allow people to subscribe, but in fact requires
      authentication first. Does anyone happen to know the current location?

    • Jgibson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2013
        On 4/9/2013 12:04 PM, David Inglis wrote:
        > Apologies for posting here, but it seemed like the best approach. I used to be active on TC-list a number of years ago,
        > but using the last address I have it appears that the list has been moved somewhere else. This page
        > http://rosetta.reltech.org/TC/tc-list.html has a link that claims to allow people to subscribe, but in fact requires
        > authentication first. Does anyone happen to know the current location?

        Jeffrey

        --
        ---
        Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.