Re: [Synoptic-L] The Good Samaritan, and Mary and Martha

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
      David Inglis wrote:

      I would be grateful to anyone who can provide any evidence for the existence
      of these two passages in Lk (vv. 10:29-42) before the 4th century.

      David,

      How about p45 and p75, both of which are assigned to the third century by
      the Alands.

      (But if you meant *external* evidence, I can¹t help you.)

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
        Ron,

        Duh! (or mea culpa, etc.) Yes, both are most likely 3rd century. I need to double check lacunae, but I’d be surprised if
        they didn’t fit the bill.

        Thanks, David