RE: [Synoptic-L] The Good Samaritan, and Mary and Martha

  • Dennis
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
      Would Irenaeus, Against Heresies, Book 3.17.4 be one?

      Dennis Dean Carpenter

      Dahlonega, Ga.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
        David Inglis wrote:

        I would be grateful to anyone who can provide any evidence for the existence
        of these two passages in Lk (vv. 10:29-42) before the 4th century.

        David,

        How about p45 and p75, both of which are assigned to the third century by
        the Alands.

        (But if you meant *external* evidence, I can¹t help you.)

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
          Ron,

          Duh! (or mea culpa, etc.) Yes, both are most likely 3rd century. I need to double check lacunae, but I’d be surprised if
          they didn’t fit the bill.

          Thanks, David