Re: [Synoptic-L] The Good Samaritan, and Mary and Martha

  • Jgibson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
      On 4/4/2013 10:00 AM, David Inglis wrote:
      > I would be grateful to anyone who can provide any evidence for the existence of these two passages in Lk (vv. 10:29-42)
      > before the 4th century.

      Shouldn't this be sent to the Text Critical List?

      Jeffrey

      --
      ---
      Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
        Would Irenaeus, Against Heresies, Book 3.17.4 be one?

        Dennis Dean Carpenter

        Dahlonega, Ga.

        I would be grateful to anyone who can provide any evidence for the existence
        of these two passages in Lk (vv. 10:29-42)
        before the 4th century.

        David Inglis, Lafayette, CA, 94549, USA

        https://sites.google.com/site/inglisonmarcion/

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
          David Inglis wrote:

          I would be grateful to anyone who can provide any evidence for the existence
          of these two passages in Lk (vv. 10:29-42) before the 4th century.

          David,

          How about p45 and p75, both of which are assigned to the third century by
          the Alands.

          (But if you meant *external* evidence, I can¹t help you.)

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
            Ron,

            Duh! (or mea culpa, etc.) Yes, both are most likely 3rd century. I need to double check lacunae, but I’d be surprised if
            they didn’t fit the bill.

            Thanks, David