Re: [Synoptic-L] JTS article

  • Stephen Carlson
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013
      Alas, but my library's subscription does go before 2002.

      Stephen

      On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 9:47 PM, Jgibson <jgibson000@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > > Is anyone here subscribed to the Online JTS. I am in need of the PDF of
      > E.C. E. Owen's, ������and Cognate Words: JTSVol 31 (1932) 133-53.
      > >
      > > With thanks in advance for any help with this.
      >
      > I got the date and volume # wrong on this. It's actually J Theol
      > Studies (1931) os-XXXII(126)
      >
      > The URL to the PDF of the article is
      >
      > http://jts.oxfordjournals.org/content/os-XXXII/126/133.full.pdf+html?sid=811fe11a-045b-4721-9b09-407077e1091c
      >
      > Jeffrey

      Stephen C. Carlson, Ph.D. (Duke)
      Post-Doctoral Fellow, Theology, Uppsala

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013
        Forgot the "not" and to check the "to" line.

        Stephen

        On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 9:50 PM, Stephen Carlson <stemmatic@...>wrote:

        > Alas, but my library's subscription does go before 2002.
        >
        > Stephen
        >

        > On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 9:47 PM, Jgibson <jgibson000@...> wrote:
        >
        >> **
        >>

        >> > Is anyone here subscribed to the Online JTS. I am in need of the PDF of
        >> E.C. E. Owen's, ������and Cognate Words: JTSVol 31 (1932) 133-53.
        >> >
        >> > With thanks in advance for any help with this.
        >>
        >> I got the date and volume # wrong on this. It's actually J Theol
        >> Studies (1931) os-XXXII(126)
        >>
        >> The URL to the PDF of the article is
        >>
        >> http://jts.oxfordjournals.org/content/os-XXXII/126/133.full.pdf+html?sid=811fe11a-045b-4721-9b09-407077e1091c
        >>
        >> Jeffrey
        >>

        > --
        > --
        > Stephen C. Carlson, Ph.D. (Duke)
        > Post-Doctoral Fellow, Theology, Uppsala

        Stephen C. Carlson, Ph.D. (Duke)
        Post-Doctoral Fellow, Theology, Uppsala

      • Jgibson
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013
          On 3/25/2013 3:51 PM, Stephen Carlson wrote:
          > Forgot the "not" and to check the "to" line.

          Got it (your meaning, that is). Mark is sending it to me.

          Jeffrey

          --
          ---
          Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013
            On 3/25/2013 3:47 PM, Jgibson wrote:
            >> Is anyone here subscribed to the Online JTS. I am in need of the PDF of E.C. E. Owen's, Δαίμωνand Cognate Words: JTSVol 31 (1932) 133-53.
            >>
            >> With thanks in advance for any help with this.
            > I got the date and volume # wrong on this. It's actually J Theol
            > Studies (1931) os-XXXII(126)
            >
            > The URL to the PDF of the article is
            > http://jts.oxfordjournals.org/content/os-XXXII/126/133.full.pdf+html?sid=811fe11a-045b-4721-9b09-407077e1091c

            With thanks to Rikk Watts and Mark Goodacre, I now have the article.

            Jeffrey

            --
            ---
            Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.