JTS article

  • Jgibson
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013
      > Is anyone here subscribed to the Online JTS. I am in need of the PDF of E.C. E. Owen's, Δαίμωνand Cognate Words: JTSVol 31 (1932) 133-53.
      >
      > With thanks in advance for any help with this.

      I got the date and volume # wrong on this. It's actually J Theol
      Studies (1931) os-XXXII(126)

      The URL to the PDF of the article is
      http://jts.oxfordjournals.org/content/os-XXXII/126/133.full.pdf+html?sid=811fe11a-045b-4721-9b09-407077e1091c

      Jeffrey
    • Stephen Carlson
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013
        Alas, but my library's subscription does go before 2002.

        Stephen

        On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 9:47 PM, Jgibson <jgibson000@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > > Is anyone here subscribed to the Online JTS. I am in need of the PDF of
        > E.C. E. Owen's, ������and Cognate Words: JTSVol 31 (1932) 133-53.
        > >
        > > With thanks in advance for any help with this.
        >
        > I got the date and volume # wrong on this. It's actually J Theol
        > Studies (1931) os-XXXII(126)
        >
        > The URL to the PDF of the article is
        >
        > http://jts.oxfordjournals.org/content/os-XXXII/126/133.full.pdf+html?sid=811fe11a-045b-4721-9b09-407077e1091c
        >
        > Jeffrey

        Stephen C. Carlson, Ph.D. (Duke)
        Post-Doctoral Fellow, Theology, Uppsala

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013
          Forgot the "not" and to check the "to" line.

          Stephen

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013
            On 3/25/2013 3:51 PM, Stephen Carlson wrote:
            > Forgot the "not" and to check the "to" line.

            Got it (your meaning, that is). Mark is sending it to me.

            Jeffrey

            --
            ---
            Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013
              On 3/25/2013 3:47 PM, Jgibson wrote:
              >> Is anyone here subscribed to the Online JTS. I am in need of the PDF of E.C. E. Owen's, Δαίμωνand Cognate Words: JTSVol 31 (1932) 133-53.
              >>
              >> With thanks in advance for any help with this.
              > I got the date and volume # wrong on this. It's actually J Theol
              > Studies (1931) os-XXXII(126)
              >
              > The URL to the PDF of the article is
              > http://jts.oxfordjournals.org/content/os-XXXII/126/133.full.pdf+html?sid=811fe11a-045b-4721-9b09-407077e1091c

              With thanks to Rikk Watts and Mark Goodacre, I now have the article.

              Jeffrey

              --
              ---
              Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.