JTS article

  • Jgibson
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013
      Is anyone here subscribed to the Online JTS. I am in need of the PDF of
      E.C. E. Owen's, Δαίμωνand Cognate Words: JTSVol 31 (1932) 133-53.

      With thanks in advance for any help with this.

      Jeffrey

      --
      ---
      Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.

    • Jgibson
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013
        > Is anyone here subscribed to the Online JTS. I am in need of the PDF of E.C. E. Owen's, Δαίμωνand Cognate Words: JTSVol 31 (1932) 133-53.
        >
        > With thanks in advance for any help with this.

        I got the date and volume # wrong on this. It's actually J Theol
        Studies (1931) os-XXXII(126)

        The URL to the PDF of the article is
        http://jts.oxfordjournals.org/content/os-XXXII/126/133.full.pdf+html?sid=811fe11a-045b-4721-9b09-407077e1091c

        Jeffrey
      • Stephen Carlson
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013
          Alas, but my library's subscription does go before 2002.

          Stephen

          On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 9:47 PM, Jgibson <jgibson000@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > > Is anyone here subscribed to the Online JTS. I am in need of the PDF of
          > E.C. E. Owen's, ������and Cognate Words: JTSVol 31 (1932) 133-53.
          > >
          > > With thanks in advance for any help with this.
          >
          > I got the date and volume # wrong on this. It's actually J Theol
          > Studies (1931) os-XXXII(126)
          >
          > The URL to the PDF of the article is
          >
          > http://jts.oxfordjournals.org/content/os-XXXII/126/133.full.pdf+html?sid=811fe11a-045b-4721-9b09-407077e1091c
          >
          > Jeffrey

          Stephen C. Carlson, Ph.D. (Duke)
          Post-Doctoral Fellow, Theology, Uppsala

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013
            Forgot the "not" and to check the "to" line.

            Stephen

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013
              On 3/25/2013 3:51 PM, Stephen Carlson wrote:
              > Forgot the "not" and to check the "to" line.

              Got it (your meaning, that is). Mark is sending it to me.

              Jeffrey

              --
              ---
              Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013
                On 3/25/2013 3:47 PM, Jgibson wrote:
                >> Is anyone here subscribed to the Online JTS. I am in need of the PDF of E.C. E. Owen's, Δαίμωνand Cognate Words: JTSVol 31 (1932) 133-53.
                >>
                >> With thanks in advance for any help with this.
                > I got the date and volume # wrong on this. It's actually J Theol
                > Studies (1931) os-XXXII(126)
                >
                > The URL to the PDF of the article is
                > http://jts.oxfordjournals.org/content/os-XXXII/126/133.full.pdf+html?sid=811fe11a-045b-4721-9b09-407077e1091c

                With thanks to Rikk Watts and Mark Goodacre, I now have the article.

                Jeffrey

                --
                ---
                Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.