Re: [Synoptic-L] Re: Jeffrey B. Gibson (Oxon)

  • Jgibson
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 29, 2013
      On 1/29/2013 5:19 PM, John Lupia wrote:
      > Lloyd
      >
      > Jeffrey Gibson is well-known on this list and several others for more than a decade. You, on the other hand, are new. None of us are suspicious of you since anyone can search and find you think of yourself as the neo-Reimarus in A Brilliant Deceit and Other Essays
      >
      > And well-known on other lists too.
      >
      > http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/b-hebrew/1999-January/001193.html
      >
      > http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/b-hebrew/1999-January/001197.html
      >

      > Now, I do not always agree with Jeffrey Gibson, but I actually respect him and believe he has something worthwhile to contribute to the good of the community.

      May I ask that list members cease posting to this thread.

      I appreciate how you are coming to my defense, but all you are doing is
      "feeding the troll".

      Jeffrey

      --
      ---
      Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 29, 2013
        I thought this thread was closed, as it should be. On to the Gospels.

        Joseph Edmiston (lots of postnominals but irrelevant to this list)
        SMMC, Malibu, California

        Jeffrey Gibson is well-known on this list and several others for more than a decade. You, on the other hand, are new. None of us are suspicious of you since anyone can search and find you think of yourself as the neo-Reimarus in A Brilliant Deceit and Other Essays

        And well-known on other lists too.

        http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/b-hebrew/1999-January/001193.html

        http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/b-hebrew/1999-January/001197.html

        Now, I do not always agree with Jeffrey Gibson, but I actually respect him and believe he has something worthwhile to contribute to the good of the community.

        Prof. Giovanni "John" N. Lupia III
        Parenti, Italia, New Jersey, USA; Beirut, Lebanon
        http://www.reginacaelipress.com/
        God Bless Everyone