Re: [Synoptic-L] Jeffrey B. Gibson (Oxon)

  • Stephen Carlson
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 29, 2013
      Moderator's Note: No more messages in this thread means no more. One
      participant has already placed on moderated status, and I'll be happy to
      add more.

      Stephen Carlson
      --
      Stephen C. Carlson, Ph.D. (Duke)
      Post-Doctoral Fellow, Theology, Uppsala

    • Jack Kilmon
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 29, 2013
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 29, 2013
          Lloyd

          Jeffrey Gibson is well-known on this list and several others for more than a decade. You, on the other hand, are new. None of us are suspicious of you since anyone can search and find you think of yourself as the neo-Reimarus in  A Brilliant Deceit and Other Essays

          And well-known on other lists too.

          http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/b-hebrew/1999-January/001193.html

          http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/b-hebrew/1999-January/001197.html

          Now, I do not always agree with Jeffrey Gibson, but I actually respect him and believe he has something worthwhile to contribute to the good of the community.

          Prof. Giovanni "John" N. Lupia III
          Parenti, Italia, New Jersey, USA; Beirut, Lebanon
          http://www.reginacaelipress.com/
          God Bless Everyone

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 29, 2013
            On 1/29/2013 5:19 PM, John Lupia wrote:
            > Lloyd
            >
            > Jeffrey Gibson is well-known on this list and several others for more than a decade. You, on the other hand, are new. None of us are suspicious of you since anyone can search and find you think of yourself as the neo-Reimarus in A Brilliant Deceit and Other Essays
            >
            > And well-known on other lists too.
            >
            > http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/b-hebrew/1999-January/001193.html
            >
            > http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/b-hebrew/1999-January/001197.html
            >

            > Now, I do not always agree with Jeffrey Gibson, but I actually respect him and believe he has something worthwhile to contribute to the good of the community.

            May I ask that list members cease posting to this thread.

            I appreciate how you are coming to my defense, but all you are doing is
            "feeding the troll".

            Jeffrey

            --
            ---
            Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 29, 2013
              I thought this thread was closed, as it should be. On to the Gospels.

              Joseph Edmiston (lots of postnominals but irrelevant to this list)
              SMMC, Malibu, California