RE: [Synoptic-L] LP book

  • Weaks, Joe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      Jeffrey,
      When you say "Versions of the Prayer (in Matthew, in Luke, in the Didache)", I am guessing you would include the "Traditional Version", the one said in ecclesiological settings today that doesn't appear in that form in any scripture. How did it come to be, etc.

      Joe Weaks

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2006
        Jeffrey,

        You undoubtdly have the 'van de Sandt/Flusser's comment on the Lord's Prayer
        on your list. "The Didache, Its Jewish Sources and its Place in Early
        Judaism and Chrisrianity, (2002) 293-96.

        as always your,

        Karel Hanhart