Vacancy at Codrington College - Barbados

  • The Rev. Dr. Ian E. Rock
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 5:48 PM
      Dear Listers:

      I sent this out before using the reply button on another mail, but forgot to change the subject header. That is now corrected.

      Two vacancies exist at Codrington College, Barbados (Lecturer - Biblical Studies, Old Testament and Lecturer - Church History and Anglicanism), the seminary for the Anglican Church in the Province of the West Indies. We will have to recruit from overseas to fill these positions, and preference will be given to ordained Episcopal/Anglican clergy. Further details will be given on specific request. Please submit your CV using the contact information given below.

      For those going to SBL-International, I will be attending and perhaps we could discuss the options there. Perhaps even do an interview. I have a UK mobile number - 07816030851 - that I will be using there. Thanks and God bless.

      Ian

      The Rev. Ian E. Rock - PhD (Wales)
      Principal (Ag)
      Codrington College