Re: [Synoptic-L] I'm not supposed to be here

  • Jack Kilmon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2013
      I am a little puzzled myself. I know everyone involved and have had some
      extensive discussions with Lloyd in matters concerning Hebrew and Aramaic
      nuance in Biblical usage and find him engaging and knowledgeable (which
      means more to me than degrees...but he has them also). I have never read
      anything from him that would remotely be considered worthy of banning
      without discussion. What am I missing?

      Jack

      Jack Kilmon
      Houston, TX