Re: [Synoptic-L] Hebrew Parsing Method

  • Jgibson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2013
      On 1/15/2013 8:26 PM, lmbarre@... wrote:
      > Friends and Colleagues:
      >

      > If the previous link did not work, try going to my home page at Academia.edu
      > and then select the link for the parsing method. Apologies for any
      > technical difficulties. This link should definitely get you there. If the
      > document is not ready from being converted, it may be downloaded.
      >

      > http://independent.academia.edu/LMBarr%C3%A9
      >

      > LM Barré, PhD
      >
      > Tetragrammaton Software
      >
      > http://www.yhwhsoftware.webs.com

      I am curious to know what this and the Pastorals have to do with the
      focus of Synoptic-L.

      Jeffrey

      --
      ---
      Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2013
        JG,

        I was intended a courtesy, a gift really, as some NT people also teach OT
        and Hebrew and I should think often learn Hebrew and well as Greek for their
        advanced degree. Faux pas?

        LMB