Hebrew Parsing Method

  • lmbarre@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2013
      Friends and Colleagues:

      If the previous link did not work, try going to my home page at Academia.edu
      and then select the link for the parsing method. Apologies for any
      technical difficulties. This link should definitely get you there. If the
      document is not ready from being converted, it may be downloaded.

      http://independent.academia.edu/LMBarr%C3%A9

      LM Barré, PhD
      Tetragrammaton Software
      http://www.yhwhsoftware.webs.com

    • Jgibson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2013
        On 1/15/2013 8:26 PM, lmbarre@... wrote:
        > Friends and Colleagues:
        >

        > If the previous link did not work, try going to my home page at Academia.edu
        > and then select the link for the parsing method. Apologies for any
        > technical difficulties. This link should definitely get you there. If the
        > document is not ready from being converted, it may be downloaded.
        >

        > http://independent.academia.edu/LMBarr%C3%A9
        >

        > LM Barré, PhD
        >
        > Tetragrammaton Software
        >
        > http://www.yhwhsoftware.webs.com

        I am curious to know what this and the Pastorals have to do with the
        focus of Synoptic-L.

        Jeffrey

        --
        ---
        Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15, 2013
          JG,

          I was intended a courtesy, a gift really, as some NT people also teach OT
          and Hebrew and I should think often learn Hebrew and well as Greek for their
          advanced degree. Faux pas?

          LMB