Once three, now four

  • lmbarre@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2013
      Now to be insufferably triumphant, but methinks that Dr. Barré has
      delivered a nice set of twins. A literarily fairly beautiful baby girl,
      addressing "bishops" on church relations. How nice. But also a rather
      handsome baby boy, urging a most dramatic fight for the Faith, right there,
      right now in Ephesus.

      I have to say that I find Letter A is rather banal in content, where the
      only content of any real interest to me at least, is the hymnic affirmation
      that I think concludes it. On the other hand, Letter B is quite dramatic
      and exciting through out. Delivered over to Satan--that should fix that
      heinous pair of blasphemers!

      O Timothy, don't get sucked in! Evil lurks here, evil lurks there, why evil
      lurks . . . everywhere!

      LM Barré
      San Diego