RE: [Synoptic-L] IS AMERICA HEADED...

  • Weaks, Joe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2006
      I know I should let the thread topic disband, but I did want to add one thing.
      I haven't a clue why I did just waste the 2 minutes between worship services this Sunday morning, but for some reason I scanned the guy's web site (after concealing any referral link). It gave me two thoughts:
      1. This really looks to me like someone with mental/emotional issues, so I think it best to practice a little grace, rather than just attacking back. I confess to being a principle hothead on elists... but here I think compassion just may be in order.

      2. I really couldn't figure out what I had done wrong according to the attack, me being an American pastor "on the take". My favorite point is where he makes his argument by referencing the 1828 version of Webster's Dictionary (the Authorized version :).

      Cheers,
      Joe Weaks