Re: [Synoptic-L] IS AMERICA HEADED FOR A FAMINE ???

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2006
      I am sure it goes without saying that flagrant attempts to spam the
      list like this are unacceptable. Thanks to those of you who voiced
      concerns. The member in question has been banned.

      With best wishes
      Mark
      --
      Mark Goodacre Goodacre@...
      Associate Professor

      http://NTGateway.com/goodacre
    • The Rev. Dr. Ian E. Rock
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2006
        Dear Moderator(s):

        I do not know if this is allowed on the list, but I submit the below nevertheless for your consideration.

        Two vacancies exist at Codrington College, Barbados (Lecturer - Biblical Studies, Old Testament and Lecturer - Church History and Anglicanism), the seminary for the Anglican Church in the Province of the West Indies. We will have to recruit from overseas to fill these positions, and preference will be given to ordained Episcopal/Anglican clergy. Further details will be given on specific request. Please submit your CV using the contact information given below.

        For those going to SBL-International, I will be attending and perhaps we could discuss the options there. Perhaps even do an interview. I have a UK mobile number - 07816030851 - that I will be using there. Thanks and God bless.

        Ian
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        The Rev. Ian E. Rock - PhD (Wales)
        Principal (Ag)