IS AMERICA HEADED FOR A FAMINE ???

  • h.w_barker
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2006
      Whether you claim to stand for human rights, or for the values
      demanded by every religious order on earth, OR, simply stand for
      COMMON SENSE values as a decent human being:
      .
      The link I am providing, along with the links provided within that
      link, document just how worthless America's churches have become in
      the eyes of GOD himself, and how void most people's common sense
      VALUES have become, Christians or not !!
      .
      Moreover, I'm willing to bet that not only will those professing to
      stand for both Christ and for values, do nothing at all to try to
      change things. In fact, I'm willing to bet that most of those
      professing to be taking a stand for Christ won't even bother to READ
      this article, because it documents with Scripture, that what their
      churches are doing is inherently WRONG, and against the very laws of
      GOD !!!
      .
      Therefore its no wonder we as Americans are now valued as nothing
      more than consumers, and that our children are being used as nothing
      more than cannon fodder; AND, that won't be the worst of it !!
      .
      We as a PEOPLE have brought this on ourselves !!
      .
      This, very sadly, is what we as a people have become !!
      .
      Based on the following link, Scripture documents that America is now
      headed
      for the worst pandemic, and as well, the worst famine, in history,
      and that we will
      see both before the end of the year 2006 !
      .
      Please note there is very BOLD print in these links. Do not take
      offense,
      but please, PLEASE take it as an urgent warning to God's people!
      .
      http://www.america-in-prophecy.com/KK_Bands_Report_frames.html
      .
      This second link documents how unwilling Americans are to even TRY to
      stand up for what they know is the right thing to do.
      .
      http://www.america-in-prophecy.com/KK_case_study.html

      Harris
    • Jim West
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2006
        Could such garbage please be prohibited from the list?

        hw_barker wrote:
        > Whether you claim to stand for human rights, or for the values
        > demanded by every religious order on earth, OR, simply stand for
        > COMMON SENSE values as a decent human being:

        ignorant raving snipped.

        --
        Jim West, ThD

        http://petrosbaptistchurch.blogspot.com -- Weblog
      • Mark Goodacre
        Message 3 of 4 , May 13, 2006
          I am sure it goes without saying that flagrant attempts to spam the
          list like this are unacceptable. Thanks to those of you who voiced
          concerns. The member in question has been banned.

          With best wishes
          Mark
          --
          Mark Goodacre Goodacre@...
          Associate Professor

          http://NTGateway.com/goodacre
        • The Rev. Dr. Ian E. Rock
          Message 4 of 4 , May 14, 2006
            Dear Moderator(s):

            I do not know if this is allowed on the list, but I submit the below nevertheless for your consideration.

            Two vacancies exist at Codrington College, Barbados (Lecturer - Biblical Studies, Old Testament and Lecturer - Church History and Anglicanism), the seminary for the Anglican Church in the Province of the West Indies. We will have to recruit from overseas to fill these positions, and preference will be given to ordained Episcopal/Anglican clergy. Further details will be given on specific request. Please submit your CV using the contact information given below.

            For those going to SBL-International, I will be attending and perhaps we could discuss the options there. Perhaps even do an interview. I have a UK mobile number - 07816030851 - that I will be using there. Thanks and God bless.

            Ian
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            The Rev. Ian E. Rock - PhD (Wales)
            Principal (Ag)