Mark and Pauline Influence

  • Richard Richmond
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2005
      Dear Chuck,

      I am sorry also if you found me to be argumentative. I
      have been doing research in this area for over 25
      years and have very strong feelings about they way
      academia has handled the evidence with respect to
      Paul's influence upon the Gospel of Mark. It is my
      belief that Mark actually wrote part of his Gospel in
      the Presence of Paul himself. I believe that the
      occassion that brought about the Gospel is recorded in
      II Timothy just before Paul was executed. The blank
      parchments he was asking Timothy to bring were for
      writing and he needed Mark to help with it. How much
      Paul dictated and how much was Mark's creation is hard
      to say. I do believe the entire outline of the
      Document was designed by Paul himself. So if I seem
      passionate about this suject it is because I am very
      passionate about this subject (smiling here). I meant
      no personal offence toward you.

      Grace and Peace

      Rick

      Rick Richmond rickr2889@...