Re: [Synoptic-L] Matthaean Redaction

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2012
      I agree with you on this one, Bruce. In fact, I argue the case that the
      Matthean Tares is Matthew's version of Mark's Seed in my forthcoming Thomas
      and the Gospels, and argue that Thomas's version of the same (Thom. 57) is
      derived from Matthew (73-80). Cheers, Mark
      --
      Mark Goodacre
      Duke University

      http://www.markgoodacre.org