Congratulations to Stephen Carlson

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2012
      For many years now, list members will have appreciated Stephen
      Carlson's contributions. I am sure that you would all like to join me
      in taking a moment to congratulate him on the successful defense of
      his PhD here at Duke this week. His thesis title was "The Text of
      Galatians and Its History". Those of you who know Stephen's work will
      not be surprised to hear that his thesis was outstanding, and his
      defense of it exemplary. If we awarded "honors" here at Duke, or
      "graduation with distinction", this thesis would have received that
      award. Very many congratulations, Stephen, on a richly deserved PhD,
      and all the very best for your future!

      Mark Goodacre

      --
      Mark Goodacre