Two questions related to Mark & Luke's trial scene‏

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2012
      If I may ask, what is the exact difference in the covering over Jesus' head/eyes in Mark and Luke? Mark says head covered, Luke says blindfold. Is there any definitive difference based on the Greek terms used?

      And how common was it for the accused to have their head or eyes covered when brought before a Jewish court?

      If know of any scholars or books that might contain the answers to such questions please let me know!

      Thanks very much.