RE: [Synoptic-L] Lk 9:26 in Whiston's NT

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 12, 2011
      Thanks David. I got there eventually as well. I assume that Cant is just short for Cantabrigiensis, which would make Bezae the obvious reference. So, unfortunately, this apparatus doesn’t help me track down Whiston’s variant. Nevertheless, thank you for your help.

      David Inglis, Lafayette, CA, 94549, USA