RE: [Synoptic-L] Lk 9:26 in Whiston's NT

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 11, 2011
      Amend the online page number to 0090b.jpg
      and you get Lk 9.26 the letter g
      appears before logous (words) and the apparatus
      says curtly Deest Cant. presumably reporting
      that Bezae doesn't have the word for words.
      But there are other symbols kicking around there
      that I don't have the time to track down
      just now.

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 12, 2011
        Thanks David. I got there eventually as well. I assume that Cant is just short for Cantabrigiensis, which would make Bezae the obvious reference. So, unfortunately, this apparatus doesn’t help me track down Whiston’s variant. Nevertheless, thank you for your help.

        David Inglis, Lafayette, CA, 94549, USA