RE: [Synoptic-L] Lk 9:26 in Whiston's NT

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 11, 2011
      Stephen, thank you. It's unfortunate that the naming of the files and the way they are presented gives you no clue as to
      the contents of each individual file before opening it (for anyone who knows what I mean, there's no meta-data
      associated with the files), but this is way better than nothing. Now I just have to search for the correct file...

      David Inglis, Lafayette, CA, 94549, USA

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 11, 2011
        Amend the online page number to 0090b.jpg
        and you get Lk 9.26 the letter g
        appears before logous (words) and the apparatus
        says curtly Deest Cant. presumably reporting
        that Bezae doesn't have the word for words.
        But there are other symbols kicking around there
        that I don't have the time to track down
        just now.

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 12, 2011
          Thanks David. I got there eventually as well. I assume that Cant is just short for Cantabrigiensis, which would make Bezae the obvious reference. So, unfortunately, this apparatus doesn’t help me track down Whiston’s variant. Nevertheless, thank you for your help.