Re: [Synoptic-L] Gospel of Thomas and the Farrer Theory

  • Jeff Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
      The traffic sometimes runs in the other direction. In *Excavating Q*,
      Kloppenborg
      cites *Thomas a*s counting against FH, specifically against Farrer's
      statement that the sayings collection was an unattested genre among the
      early Christians (347 n. 35).

      Jeff Peterson
      Austin Graduate School of Theology
      Austin, Texas