Re: [Synoptic-L] Ethical Transition (with Women Codicil)

  • Horace Jeffery Hodges
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2005
      Dear Bruce,

      I found the post interesting and passed it on to
      Robert Bellah, who's working on a tome on religious
      evolution and who has some related ideas and therefore
      might find it interesting.

      I'll let you know if he has any reaction to it. He is
      pretty busy and getting on in years as he presses
      against time to finish his magnum opus.

      Best Regards,

      Jeffery Hodges