Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: [Synoptic-L] Does the 3ST solve the Synoptic Problem ?

    Message 1 of 67 , Apr 1, 2011
      Brad,

      It's not that Mt and Lk should or must be compatible. It is that in their birth stories (and their post-Markan resurrection stories) they are incompatible in a way that they are not in any other place.

      --- On Fri, 4/1/11, Brad McAdon <brad@...> wrote:

      Why is it so important and a problem that Luke and Matthew disagree in

      their accounts? It seems that it can only be said that their

      incompatibility is a problem by begging the question that they SHOULD or

      MUST be compatible.
      Message 67 of 67 , Apr 6, 2011
        Bob,
        Thanks for the follow up.  I did read the irony in the note backwards.  I hang around the group and usually only read.  I've been amazed at the conversation my post initiated.  I've made the comment before.  Weird but fun.
        Chuck