Does the 3ST solve the Synoptic Problem ?

    Message 1 of 67 , Mar 24, 2011
      (in part): ³It should be stated clearly that there is no solution [to the
      Synoptic Problem]².

      If this statement is true, then presumably there must be at least one
      serious flaw in the solution proposed on the web site below.

      Perhaps Wieland, or anyone else who accepts the consensus on Markan
      priority, would like to point to such a flaw. If none can be found, then the
      statement must surely be false, and we should conclude that the radical form
      of the 3ST proposed here does indeed solve the Synoptic Problem.

      Message 67 of 67 , Apr 6, 2011
        Bob,
        Thanks for the follow up.  I did read the irony in the note backwards.  I hang around the group and usually only read.  I've been amazed at the conversation my post initiated.  I've made the comment before.  Weird but fun.
        Chuck