HI

  • Dr. Ian E. Rock
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2011
      Hi,

      I really don't mean to inconvenience you right now but I made a quick trip to
      London UK and had my bag stolen from me in which contains my passport and credit
      cards. I know this may sound odd, but it happened very fast. I've been to the
      embassy and they're willing to help me fly without my passport but I just have
      to pay for my ticket and settle some bills. Right now I'm out of cash plus I
      can't access my bank without my credit card here.I've made contact with them but
      they need more verification.I was thinking of asking you to lend me some funds
      now and I'll pay back as soon as I get home.I need to get on the next available
      flight.

      Please reply as soon as you can if you are ok with this so I can forward the
      details as to where to send the funds. You can reach me via May field hotel's
      desk phone if you can, the number is +44702-409-8795 or via my alternative email
      ianerock@...

      The Rev'd Dr. Ian E. Rock
      Principal
      Codrington College
      St. John BB20007
      Barbados, West Indies

      email:- ian.rock@...

      I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith;
      henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord,
      the righteous judge, shall give to me on that day.

    • Mark Goodacre
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2011
        Since this member's email account has clearly got a problem, I have put this
        address on moderated status for now. Sorry for the inconvenience to the
        group in having to receive this spam. Best wishes, Mark Goodacre

        On 14 March 2011 05:25, Dr. Ian E. Rock <ianerock@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I really don't mean to inconvenience you right now but I made a quick trip
        > London UK and had my bag stolen from me in which contains my passport and
        > credit
        > cards. I know this may sound odd, but it happened very fast. I've been to
        > the
        > embassy and they're willing to help me fly without my passport but I just
        > have
        > to pay for my ticket and settle some bills. Right now I'm out of cash plus
        > can't access my bank without my credit card here.I've made contact with
        > them but
        > they need more verification.I was thinking of asking you to lend me some
        > funds
        > now and I'll pay back as soon as I get home.I need to get on the next
        > available
        > flight.
        >
        > Please reply as soon as you can if you are ok with this so I can forward
        > the
        > details as to where to send the funds. You can reach me via May field
        > hotel's
        > desk phone if you can, the number is +44702-409-8795 or via my alternative
        > email
        > ianerock@...

        > The Rev'd Dr. Ian E. Rock
        > Principal
        > Codrington College
        > St. John BB20007
        > Barbados, West Indies
        >
        > email:- ian.rock@...
        >
        > I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the
        > faith;
        > henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the
        > Lord,
        > the righteous judge, shall give to me on that day.

        Mark Goodacre
        Duke University
        Department of Religion
        Gray Building / Box 90964