Re: [Synoptic-L] William Wrede Messiasgeheimnis

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2011
      To: Synoptic
      On: Wrede
      From: Bruce

      Thanks to Mark, Barbara, and Rick, for their prompt, alert, and helpful
      online references. That is just what I needed. (Did I expect Wrede to look
      like that? More or less; at least it didn't change my impression of him:
      dark, contentious, and brilliant).

      I note with regret that the source supplied by Barbara and Rick doesn't fill
      in any of my other gaps, so if anyone has a lead on Lohmeyer, Vielhauer,
      Hawkins, Streeter, Mitton, or Harrison, I am still open.

      With gratitude,